The Southeast Asia Law & Policy Forum includes undergraduate and graduate students, PhD students, academics and alumni. Here is an introduction to their expertise.
PhD Global South Scholars
Research Associates and Assistants
Current Research Assistants
Former Research Assistants
Global South Alumni Network
- 2019, Yance Arizona, PhD candidate of the University of Leiden, was a visiting fellow at UNSW Law.
- 2019, Ari Wahyudi Hertanto, Nathalina Naibaho and Fully Handayani Ridwan, academics and PhD candidates from the University of Indonesia Law School, visited UNSW Law
- 2019, University of Pancasila Law School
- 2019, Seoul National University, Korea
- 2019, Centre for Asian Legal Studies, Nagoya University, Japan
- 2017-2018, Dr Fritz Siregar was a visiting fellow under the UNSW Indonesia Seed Grant
- 2017, Constitutional Court of Thailand
- 2016, University of Atmajaya